Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

ICN-ZRH with 2-3-2 business 777-300ER

Old Jan 14, 2020, 4:48 am
Original Poster

Looking at ICN-ZRH and the seatmap shows 2-3-2 business class on 777-300ER. Do I understand it correctly that it's a regular lie flat seat similar to A380 and not Apex suite?

Another option would be AF new config with direct isle access, but it requires extra connection.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 6:29 am

Originally Posted by AntonS
Looking at ICN-ZRH and the seatmap shows 2-3-2 business class on 777-300ER. Do I understand it correctly that it's a regular lie flat seat similar to A380 and not Apex suite?

Another option would be AF new config with direct isle access, but it requires extra connection.
Correct. If the website links you to that config, that's the one currently planned to fly.

However, last summer season for ZRH they had some days using the 777-300ER with the old business and some days (most of them) with the new Apex suites. So this can easily change with time or according to days/weeks.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 6:37 am
Original Poster

Thanks. Do you think AF with guaranteed isle access + connection is a better option vs KE maybe old / maybe new seats nonstop?
Old Jan 14, 2020, 8:36 am

Thanks. Do you think AF with guaranteed isle access + connection is a better option vs KE maybe old / maybe new seats nonstop?
I'd say that a direct (nonstop) flight is a luxury in itself. But that's just me

It depends if you value the new product (AF), or the overall comfort and ease of a nonstop flight.
Old Jan 22, 2020, 7:56 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I think any business class with 2-3-2 seating is horrid. I'd seriously go out of my way to avoid it, but I'm spoiled by aircraft with 100% direct aisle access in premium cabins.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.