Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

First gone: Can Prestige select first seat?

Old Jun 8, 2019, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

I have a flight tomorrow in Prestige on the 747-8i and am looking at the seat selection and it's showing the first cabin as well. All of the seats are taken but I'm not sure if they're just blocked or they've been assigned? Online checkin starts 3 hours from now so I will see if they are selectable.

On the other hand, my return flight only shows business cabin as selectable.

I am booked on the upper deck which I enjoy but would happily take a first suite if available.

Old Jun 9, 2019, 5:11 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
I'm sure you already checked in - but yeah they often become unblocked at web check in time....and they wouldn't show it if it wasn't the same section as you are ticketed. Also ask at airport - many seats are blocked for airport check in staff to use only.
Old Jun 11, 2019, 4:54 am
Original Poster

I couldn't select a seat through online check in because I had to confirm my credit card at the airport.

Once I got to the airport, I inquired and was told the flight was indeed 2 class but were unable to allocate seats in the first class cabin. I believe a seat might have been used as crew rest.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.