Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Premium Economy

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2021, 2:37 pm
Original Poster

Premium Economy

Since almost every airline has incorporated or will incorporate PE on their fleets will KE follow suit anytime soon? Or, possibly they have already installed PE on some of their aircraft as I haven't flown in a couple of years. Also, KE flies B777-300R aircraft out of Atlanta and some of the other US airports. Do they fly Version 1 or 2 as described on Seat Guru?
Old Jan 11, 2021, 2:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by floridastorm
Since almost every airline has incorporated or will incorporate PE on their fleets will KE follow suit anytime soon? Or, possibly they have already installed PE on some of their aircraft as I haven't flown in a couple of years. Also, KE flies B777-300R aircraft out of Atlanta and some of the other US airports. Do they fly Version 1 or 2 as described on Seat Guru?
There is no PE on KE now on any aircraft. Given the large size of the J cabins on KE, doubt that they will launch a PE product any time soon as that will jeopardize many of their corporate contracts.
Old Jan 12, 2021, 4:39 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
Originally Posted by floridastorm
They fly the updated biz cabin 7773ER seats nowadays. The "non-updated" seats are typically on regional 777 flights.
Old Jan 13, 2021, 8:56 am

Programs: AF/KLM Platinum Ultimate, VA Velocity Platinum, ALL Platinum
And considering the very generous pitch in Y, I hope they don't introduce Y+ as that would likely mean a loss of at least 2 inches on every other seat...
Old Jan 13, 2021, 9:37 pm

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
Originally Posted by Digicola
And considering the very generous pitch in Y, I hope they don't introduce Y+ as that would likely mean a loss of at least 2 inches on every other seat...
They said they were going to before Corona but of course I'm guessing they have delayed that project a while with virtually no sales to support the cost

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.