Wiki Posts
Search

Ke 777-300er kix-icn

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2018, 8:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TP Gold, *G Star Alliance
Ke 777-300er kix-icn

Hey guys, I will be flying from KIX-ICN on a KE 777-300ER, which is a 3 class plane but it will be only operating Prestige and Economy.

I will be flying in Prestige but it has come to my attention that when the F class is not being used as F class, Prestige passengers can book their seats there. Is this true? In affirmative case what's the best strategy to score a seat like that?
Old Dec 29, 2018, 4:52 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
This is true. Use the seat map online to select it. Or just call customer service and ask for them to select it over the phone. It's not really a secret upgrade or trick, just what they do for regional flights.
Old Jan 21, 2019, 9:22 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
I got excited by this, but then noticed I am on a 200ER. Good to know for the future though.
Old Mar 21, 2019, 2:56 am

Programs: Bonvoy Platinum, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
I did an online check in and found my ICN-KTM flight had open seats up front. When I boarded I was really happy to see I was in a Kosmos suite! Even better, I was the only one up front, and there was just one other person in the regular business section (you would think KE would have bumped him up as well). The lone flight attendant was great, and she came by often and offered me a second main dish and all kinds of drinks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.