Community
Wiki Posts
Search

new Prestige Suites

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2018, 4:04 am
Original Poster

new Prestige Suites

I am looking for travel next year to either Sydney or Auckland. I cant see any flights for any days to either destination that would have the new Prestige Suites. I am sure i have seen these before when i looked. I thought the new suites were being rolled out to most planes except the A380 ?
Not sure if there's only the single Prestige seats if its worth the extra over PE on say Singapore.

Thanks
Old Dec 22, 2018, 10:47 pm

I just did a random check on Mar 11, 2019 to AKL has the new Prestige Suites.
SYD also has Prestige suites in June on A330.

When the "Select flight" part comes up, click on the plane such as B777-300ER and it will open up a new screen showing the type of plane scheduled.
I think all the A330s have Prestige suites too.

Note that plane types change often so it is no guarantee.
Old Dec 23, 2018, 5:45 am
Original Poster

Thanks HawaiiO
i was looking at November and tried different days , weekends and weekdays , but didn’t see any suites on the planes that came up.
i will keep looking as I know the aircraft type changes.
also looking at possibly going to Sydney first then later flying back from Auckland. Need to see if they’ll do that .
ta
Phil
Old Jan 8, 2019, 2:01 pm

Hmmmm. Just wondering why an A330-300 and B777-300, in the Korean fleet, has the Prestige Suites and the A380 has the old style seats? Would think that many business types would be flying the A380 as opposed to the other aircraft. Just curious what the reasoning is for this. Myself, I could care less, as any business class is still miles ahead of economy or premium economy.
Old Jan 25, 2019, 10:26 pm

Programs: DL PM; AA Gold; Hyatt Globalist; HH D, Marriott Plat
anyone know if KE20 (SEA-ICN) is flying and updated 777?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.