Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

ICN-JFK F and colleague on same flight in J- lounge guest ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2018, 8:39 am
Original Poster

i have an upcoming ICN-JFK in F and just found out that a colleague is on the same flight in J. Am I allowed a guest in F lounge with my F award ticket ? I am Skyteam Elite Plus but don’t think it matters for F lounge . What is the general F lounge guest policy .thank you for any info.
Old Aug 12, 2018, 5:33 am

No, you can't bring a guest in the F lounge with your ticket.
Old Aug 15, 2018, 12:19 am

Programs: UA MP, NW WP, AA
MSFG is right. They won’t let you bring a guest to the F lounge. Our family of 4 were flying LAX-ICN in F, for ICN-NRT 2 were in F and 2 were in J. The F lounge dragons didn’t let us in.
Old Aug 15, 2018, 6:24 am

Programs: Korean Air Skypass, ANA Skyweb, Amex Premier Rewards, Chase Sapphire Preferred
It says no guests allowed (loungebuddy). The first class lounge at ICN is rather small and not much different then the Business Lounge
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:08 pm
Original Poster

Thank you for the replies !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.