Skyteam award availability

Old Apr 27, 2018, 9:48 am
Original Poster

Skyteam award availability

Good day all. I am trying to use some of my UR points with SkyPass (for those 80K point US-Europe J awards).

I found plenty of availability on the KLM site (though at various award prices, not sure if this is important). However, on the KR/Skypass site I am finding nothing for any of the same dates. Is that the norm? Would I be able to book on the phone? Or is availability shown through other Skyteam partners not the same as through KR?

Trying to decide before transferring points.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 12:49 pm
Original Poster

Ouch, that's not promising.
Old Apr 29, 2018, 7:18 am

Programs: KF, FB, HH, AA
Is korean air limiting Award Availability?
Old Apr 29, 2018, 8:23 am
mk1

Programs: KE Morning Calm; AA Plat
Try using Delta's site. I think it is the most reliable, though yes, there have been reports of less availability.
Old Apr 29, 2018, 5:31 pm

Generally, only saver (the lowest price) awards are available to partners, but Flying Blue makes more saver award space available to members of their own program. If you're searching on the KLM site, saver-level space that you're seeing may only be available if booked through Flying Blue. Searching on Delta is indeed a better option, since if you can see award space on a partner outside the program, presumably it will also be available to Skypass as well.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.