Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

Is Korean Air planning a Premium Economy class?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2017, 1:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH Sen, Skyteam Elite

Does anyone know whether KE is planning a premium economy class on its langhaul flights?
Old Oct 15, 2017, 2:30 am

I don’t know the answer, however in my and many others opinion, KE economy class is already economy+ compared to most other airlines. (Leg room, amenities, etc)
pdhogle likes this.
Old Oct 15, 2017, 5:45 pm

Programs: AAdvantage EXP
Originally Posted by benji2227
I don’t know the answer, however in my and many others opinion, KE economy class is already economy+ compared to most other airlines. (Leg room, amenities, etc)
This is a bad opinion.... I have flown KE Economy and although yes, it's more comfortable than a lot of other Airlines Economy, no way does it compare to any PEY Comfort...
Old Oct 15, 2017, 6:50 pm

Originally Posted by get0ffdanutzz
This is a bad opinion.... I have flown KE Economy and although yes, it's more comfortable than a lot of other Airlines Economy, no way does it compare to any PEY Comfort...
Of course Premium eco is better.
My point was just that there is probably less potential for Premium eco in KEs case than.. an airline with really cramped Y class.
Old Oct 15, 2017, 7:50 pm

Programs: KE,OZ,JL,AC,SAS
As far as what I'm hearing they are planning to have premium eco in their cs300s
Old Oct 16, 2017, 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by jin0906
As far as what I'm hearing they are planning to have premium eco in their cs300s
PY replaces F and C in CS300, I heard, meaning there will be only PY and Y. CS300s are coming in a couple of weeks but there's no route announcement or anything else yet..
Old Oct 20, 2017, 4:44 pm

Programs: KE,OZ,JL,AC,SAS
Originally Posted by bobbybrown
PY replaces F and C in CS300, I heard, meaning there will be only PY and Y. CS300s are coming in a couple of weeks but there's no route announcement or anything else yet..
Korean media had reported a few months ago that its CS300 will be placed on route from GMP-KPO(Pohang) and they are planned to only operated with PY and Y. Because of the delay from Bombardier Korean Air's plan have been postponed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.