Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

747-8 No Longer Flying ICN-SFO-ICN?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

747-8 No Longer Flying ICN-SFO-ICN?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2017, 4:17 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriot LTP, Hyatt Globalist
Oops. Forgot the quote.
Old Oct 9, 2017, 4:20 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriot LTP, Hyatt Globalist
My husband is on this same flight in February. I checked the seat map on expertflyer, and indeed it is the new configuration.

Originally Posted by brosnan6
Hmm, not sure I can tell what the case is by looking at the seatmap. It doesn't give me the option to check the row numbers/layout for any other classes of service since I'm in F. Tried adding the screenshot as an attachment, does that help at all?

I tried doing a new booking to see if I could figure it out there but KE doesn't seem to show you a seatmap during the booking process like many other airlines to
Old Oct 12, 2017, 7:40 pm

Something triggered me to check my January reservations for ICN-SFO and I could have sworn that when I booked it was on the 747-8 as well but I see the 777 now. I remember the schedule change email a while back but didn't realize it was also an aircraft swap! I didn't care so much about the plane type as much as the first class product -- we really wanted the Kosmo suites 2.0.

When I click on the aircraft link from my reservation it takes me to the 777 seat map with the new layout but how can I confirm if this is actually the case? It looks like the fleet info page it takes me to for the 777 has 2 tabs, one for 291 seats and the other for 277. It automatically selects the 277 seat tab when clicking from my reservation -- does this mean we have the 2.0 suites?

The ICN-SFO flight was actually less convenient for us but I booked solely cause of the new F suites. Is there any way to tell which other of the North America flights operate with the new F suites? Would love DFW to be on that list!
If you login to your reservation on KE.com, you can print your e-ticket. That will open as a PDF file and it will show the seat type. If it says Kosmo 2.0 you're still ok. But remember they can still change it up to departure.
Old Oct 13, 2017, 10:10 am

Programs: Amex Biz Cent, Marriott LTP, Avis PC, Hilton Owners Diamond, AS MVP
Originally Posted by Merlinrnr
If you login to your reservation on KE.com, you can print your e-ticket. That will open as a PDF file and it will show the seat type. If it says Kosmo 2.0 you're still ok. But remember they can still change it up to departure.
Thank you. I'm guessing this option does not appear for a held reservation that hasn't been paid for, right? At least I'm guessing that's why I don't see an option to open an eticket PDF
Old Oct 14, 2017, 11:09 pm

Thank you. I'm guessing this option does not appear for a held reservation that hasn't been paid for, right? At least I'm guessing that's why I don't see an option to open an eticket PDF
Yeah in that case you don't have a ticket number yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.