Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

New ICN terminal and Korean Air lounge

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New ICN terminal and Korean Air lounge

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2019, 7:52 pm

Programs: ALL Gold, MPC Silver
Originally Posted by mikesaidyes
FYI - saw on the website today - Concourse lounge closes June 1 this year. Perhaps that's when China Eastern and Vietnam will move over to T2, too?
China Eastern have their own lounge at the concourse and they have too much flights to fit into the current T2 anyway. Dunno about Vietnam Airlines but they were supposed to move in when the T2 expansion is complete.
Old May 9, 2019, 5:15 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
Originally Posted by corbomite
China Eastern have their own lounge at the concourse and they have too much flights to fit into the current T2 anyway. Dunno about Vietnam Airlines but they were supposed to move in when the T2 expansion is complete.
Ah yes I totally forgot about that HORRIBLE lounge, I did go there once! Pitch black dark, 90s decor, literally just some chips and nuts, booze with no ice......I consider myself in the know - but is T2 expansion not complete??
Old May 9, 2019, 7:24 am

Originally Posted by mikesaidyes
I consider myself in the know - but is T2 expansion not complete??

Still more to build in a 2nd stage, according to plans. But for the time being no more construction works.
Old May 10, 2019, 1:57 am

Programs: None anymore
Originally Posted by benji2227
Still more to build in a 2nd stage, according to plans. But for the time being no more construction works.
You're talking about the concourse right? I believe that's the only terminal construction left.
Old May 10, 2019, 11:05 pm

Programs: ALL Gold, MPC Silver
Originally Posted by warrenw
You're talking about the concourse right? I believe that's the only terminal construction left.
The current T2 only has two arms facing T1, but there are plans to build two more arms in the opposite direction.
Old Aug 19, 2019, 2:28 am

Programs: UA *G MM
Chaise longue?

Does the Prestige lounge have any chaise longue or rest type seating? I saw them in the F class lounge photos.
Old Aug 19, 2019, 3:25 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
Originally Posted by gnaget
Does the Prestige lounge have any chaise longue or rest type seating? I saw them in the F class lounge photos.
In the far corner is a "relaxation room" that's actually separated by a door - there are loungers that recline quite far back as well as massage chairs.
Old Nov 11, 2019, 11:42 am

Am routing through ICN from NRT and wondering if I should stick with the 747-8 for the short hop, or switch to an earlier 77W flight so I have a couple of hours to check out the lounge... Sounds like it's a nice one but not a must-see?
Old Nov 12, 2019, 7:38 am

Programs: None anymore
Originally Posted by pesos
Am routing through ICN from NRT and wondering if I should stick with the 747-8 for the short hop, or switch to an earlier 77W flight so I have a couple of hours to check out the lounge... Sounds like it's a nice one but not a must-see?
I don't think it's really that worth it for a few hours... Terminal is nice but not a place I'd go out of my way for.
Old Nov 12, 2019, 7:41 am

Programs: AF/KLM Platinum Ultimate, VA Velocity Platinum, ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by pesos
Not worth it unless you are in F. The lounge is just a huge room with tons of seating, it just looks more modern than in T1. The food spread is a bit better than it used to be but thats it. And this time, no tarmac views whatsoever...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.