Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any way to call Skypass team?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2015, 10:48 am
Original Poster

Any way to call Skypass team?

I need to speak with somebody from the (English) Skypass team about booking a skyteam award.

The team is in Malaysia and appears to work from 7:30am California time.

When I call the regular Korean number (any of their numbers from around the world) and choose English, I get the English speaking reservations team.

I ask to be transferred to the Skypass team but am I always refused. They insist on taking my info and saying that somebody will call me back. But I am not located in the US, I am Moscow. So they called me back at 2am my time and of course I was sleeping.

Does anybody know any way to call the Skypass dept directly? Or any tips to persuade the regular reservations team to connect me to the skypass team?

Thanks
Old Feb 2, 2015, 9:20 pm

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
Perhaps call the Skypass/ticket office in Los Angeles or Seoul and ask for an English speaking person? English agents should be available 24/7, but perhaps Skypass desk is only a short time.

It's true about the English staff only in Malaysia. Around two years ago or so, when you'd call the Korean local number, you'd get English speaking Koreans in Korea. It was wonderful. They were so well informed. Now, Malaysia all day, every day.
Old Feb 2, 2015, 11:38 pm
Original Poster

I've tried the Korean language line a few times, hoping to get an English speaking agent, but they always referred me back to Malaysia.

My problem is that being in Moscow and usually going to sleep quite early (because I need to wake up early) gives me 2 hours overlap with the working hours of the Malaysia team. And they never call me back during those two hours. And if I call in the front-line refuses to transfer me to the skypass team.

I cant imagine how they can work with people in India, since they are two hours ahead of me, so the Malaysia English-speaking skypass team is available for them only from 10pm to 6am local time...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.