Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Current Skypass Visa Offers

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2013, 1:31 am
Original Poster

Current Skypass Visa Offers

I got a pre-approved offer in the mail offering a 20,000 point bonus after first purchase on the "new and improved" Skypass Visa by US Bank. This is obviously more than the 15,000 point offers I've seen on multiple blogs, but I did some research and found out that in the past there have been 40,000 point targeted offers. I called US Bank to see if I could be matched, and the person I talked to said she had never heard of a 40,000 point offer. Does anyone know if there are any better offers out there besides the lame 20,000 one I got?
Old Jun 2, 2013, 3:30 pm

40k offer is only targeted like you stated.
My suggestion is to forget about the lame US Bank card and concentrate on getting UR points from Chase to transfer to KE.
Old Jun 6, 2013, 3:35 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, CC, Hyatt & IHG
My wife got the targeted offer last fall for 40k miles. Basically, you had to spend $2k in 120 days to get additional 20k miles on top of existing 20k miles promotion. Since I was all hyped up with Chase Ink UR points, I didn't even bother to apply for that promotion.
Old Jul 9, 2013, 4:55 pm

Programs: Hilton, Hyatt, Priority, SPG - AA, Hawaiian Airline, United, US Airline
Originally Posted by mainbill
40k offer is only targeted like you stated.
My suggestion is to forget about the lame US Bank card and concentrate on getting UR points from Chase to transfer to KE.
What does KE stand for?
Old Jul 9, 2013, 8:31 pm

Can I get the 20,000 offer on the business card if I already have the Signature card?
Old Jul 9, 2013, 9:54 pm

Originally Posted by happy9zz
What does KE stand for?
KE=Korean Air

More info you can find here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.