No A380 ICN-HKG

Old May 7, 2013, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb
No A380 ICN-HKG

Booked award tix in J on KE for some intra-Asia flights and notice ICN-HKG return on #607 and 608 is no longer on the A380.. Any ideas why? Where is this plane being moved to? Flew this before in J and it was a nice, yet quick ride and was hoping for the same experience. Looks like it is now going to be flown on a 773 with the new seats. Loved the quiet and empty upper deck..
Old May 7, 2013, 9:56 pm

Originally Posted by owtrspace
Booked award tix in J on KE for some intra-Asia flights and notice ICN-HKG return on #607 and 608 is no longer on the A380.. Any ideas why? Where is this plane being moved to? Flew this before in J and it was a nice, yet quick ride and was hoping for the same experience. Looks like it is now going to be flown on a 773 with the new seats. Loved the quiet and empty upper deck..
Check your flight again after July or may be even September. That's when the real schedule changes begin for flights on/after 27OCT13
Old May 8, 2013, 9:21 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
Maybe it's going to ATL? They start the 380 in August....just after my visit to the US in July :-(.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 12:58 pm

Dang. I was reading a TPG blog entry and was hoping to catch a flight on the A380 on the HKG-ICN route (as per TPG's recommendation). Looks like his info is dated though as a search on ITA shows the route is using 747s now.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.