Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

Korean A380 to Atlanta from Jan 2013

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Korean A380 to Atlanta from Jan 2013

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2012, 10:38 pm
Original Poster

From 01JAN13 to 31JAN13...

ICN LAX sees A380 operating 12 weekly. KE011/012 operates with A380 on Day x24, 77W on Day 24.

ICN JFK will be double daily A380 service.

Last edited by jimyvr; Nov 5, 2012 at 1:13 am
Old Nov 6, 2012, 9:15 am

Programs: DL FO, BA Bronze, Avis Preferred
I changed my return flight to route via Frankfurt so I get the long-haul experience on the A380.

Does anybody know the process if I'm connecting at FRA to a flight to AMS, where I'll change to LHR? Do I have to go through immigration and customs at FRA and AMS?
Old Nov 6, 2012, 3:37 pm

Programs: BA Silver; HHonors Gold; SPG Gold; Points but dirt with everyone else
Originally Posted by PDXNRTLHR
I changed my return flight to route via Frankfurt so I get the long-haul experience on the A380.

Does anybody know the process if I'm connecting at FRA to a flight to AMS, where I'll change to LHR? Do I have to go through immigration and customs at FRA and AMS?
Yeah, the FRA-AMS is going to be intra-Schengen, so you'll have to go through immigration (no customs and no baggage re-claim) to catch the flight to AMS and then go through immigration at AMS to exit the Schengen zone. These are generally easy airports to get through and with lots of flights if you misconnect, so it should be fine.
Old Nov 7, 2012, 7:44 am

Programs: DL FO, BA Bronze, Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by mtkeller
Yeah, the FRA-AMS is going to be intra-Schengen, so you'll have to go through immigration (no customs and no baggage re-claim) to catch the flight to AMS and then go through immigration at AMS to exit the Schengen zone. These are generally easy airports to get through and with lots of flights if you misconnect, so it should be fine.
Thanks, Mitch. I've got a 1:05 layover in FRA, and 1:00 in AMS. But, I'll be SkyPriority, so I'm not worried, especially if I don't have to do baggage re-claim.

It's going to be fun flying NRT-ICN-FRA-AMS-LHR all in one day. :-P

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.