Wiki Posts
Search

Meals in F

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2013, 7:38 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Meals in F

I will be doing my first ever KE F experience BKK-ICN-YYZ next week. BKK-ICN is a redeye. Does this mean it will be an abbreviated supper service (i.e. inferior selections to a regular full meal service)? On the long haul ICN-YYZ, it is a 10am-ish departure followed by a 10am-ish arrival. Does this mean they will be serving a double breakfast (1 after takeoff and 1 prior to landing) considering the timing? Does KE offer freedom meal where you can be flexible on when you would like them to be served?

Is the F lounge at ICN crowded in the morning between 7-10am (the time I'll be there during transit)?
Old Jul 15, 2013, 9:01 pm

On the TPAC flight you get lunch and dinner and snack whenever and whatever you want.
F lounge is not crowded but nothing special either.
Old Jul 17, 2013, 11:28 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
If you go to the back of the magazine, you'll see the service schedule for all flights http://morningcalm.koreanair.com/.

On redeyes from SE Asia, the meal option is "a meal." I don't want to say breakfast because the economy options have never been breakfast. Not sure what's up front. In the back, it's always "noodles, chicken or rice porridge."

You can pick when you eat. Even in Economy, if you are asleep, they put a sticker on your seat that says to let them know when you are hungry.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.