Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

Frustration with getting miles from an EK flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2013, 2:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: VS, CO, BA

I'm frustrated!

Back on the 31st March I flew CMB-DXB-LHR in A class with EK. I put my KE skypass number in the booking which as BU01234567 (example) but the EK website defaulted it to BU1234567 missing out the 0. I check with EK and they said this wasn't an issue and the miles would credit fine.

As you can guess, they didn't.

I submitted a claim for missing miles to KE and they eventually cam back to me after many many weeks and much chasing to say EK would not allow the credit of the miles.

I have emailed EK and they have sent an email (which I forwarded to KE) stating I travelled and should be eligible for the miles and they had already sent the miles to KE for posting (although they had the number down without the 0).

KE keep saying its down to EK but EK say they have done all they can.

Any thoughts on what I could try to get the miles?!
Old Jul 19, 2013, 7:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: VS, CO, BA
Finally, all sorted!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.