Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

Korean Air 2010 global TV ad campaign

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Korean Air 2010 global TV ad campaign

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2010, 7:43 pm

Programs: CX GO, TSA Pre✓ Afflictions: TSASS
Originally Posted by Zone1
Excellent find Zone1, thanks for the info!

You can stream the song online here.

Crowdsourcing wins again. +1
Old Nov 26, 2010, 2:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM; IHG Spire; HH Diamond; Marriott Gold (UA); National Executive Elite
Someone's best guess:

simple joy,
a calling to walk this world. no more fears,
the secret of life unfurls.
be gentle with yourself when you're falling down.
re-set yourself and trust these feelings pass with time.
earthly joy,
the shadow of time dissolves.
high on lows, the whisper of dreams untold.
re-set yourself and trust these feelings pass with time
re-set yourself and trust these feelings pass with time
Old Nov 27, 2010, 8:02 am

Programs: United Premier 1K 1MM; AA Plat Pro; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Platinum; Avis President's Club
IME they are overplaying the ad on TV in the U.S. But, it really is a great marketing and ad campaign. Definitely makes you want to fly Korean.

I really wish Korean was *A!!!
Old Nov 27, 2010, 8:16 am

Programs: UA *G 1MM LT United Club & Global Entry
Originally Posted by mh3265a
I really wish Korean was *A!!!
Seriously I have flown both Korean and Asiana and there is absolutely positively no comparison whatsoever.

Yes KE advertises aggressively in the United States where OZ does next to none, and yes it is an effective and memorable ad campaign, but that has nothing to do with the quality of the airline.... Trust me...

SunLover
Old Nov 27, 2010, 8:24 am
Suspended

KE

Originally Posted by James747
Korean Air is launching a new global advertising campaign to elevate the brand to a whole new level. The new campaign, entitled “For life on a whole new scale”, will kick off globally in a cross media blitz featuring all new commercials on TV, print, outdoor and digital channels.

Click following link to check it out.

Global version, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4k_v3zNJu0

Asia regional version, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zn_WE-VJgg

European regional version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEYngxOMsmg
I fly KE some in Asia and like the brand, although I find them a little strict--possibly a function of Korean culture. I especially like the ICA business lounge.

This has come at good time for S. Korea, given the hesitation some now feel about visiting there or as a connection hub, given events with N. Korea.
Old Nov 27, 2010, 8:59 am

Programs: United Premier 1K 1MM; AA Plat Pro; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott Platinum; Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by SunLover
Seriously I have flown both Korean and Asiana and there is absolutely positively no comparison whatsoever.

Yes KE advertises aggressively in the United States where OZ does next to none, and yes it is an effective and memorable ad campaign, but that has nothing to do with the quality of the airline.... Trust me...

SunLover
You need to read carefully! I wasn't suggesting that there is a link between advertising and quality of flight. I've flown Korean IAD-ICN-IAD and GUM-ICN-GUM a number of times and have been very impressed with their service etc...

I was simplying suggesting that I'd rather have KE in *A that Asiana.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.