Gimpo to ICN transfer

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gimpo to ICN transfer

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2010, 4:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP & million miler
SEEKING UPDATE: 3 hours ICN-Gimpo transfer?

Arriving ICN from SFO. Have Gimpo-Jeju flight exactly 3 hours after scheduled arrival. Can recent travelers confirm that's sufficient time to deboard, immigration, customs, train/bus transfer, and check-in at Gimpo?

I'll have carry-on only, so no waiting for checked luggage. Thanks -
Old May 11, 2010, 2:47 am

Assuming you arrive on time and while the trains/buses are running, that should be no problem.
Old May 14, 2010, 7:08 am

The express trains leave Gimpo on the hour. I find that unless you are going during peak rush hour (6-7pm), you can get a seat on the commuter train to Incheon so don't really worry about having to carry your bag.
Old May 14, 2010, 7:09 am

Originally Posted by masonp123
Arriving ICN from SFO. Have Gimpo-Jeju flight exactly 3 hours after scheduled arrival. Can recent travelers confirm that's sufficient time to deboard, immigration, customs, train/bus transfer, and check-in at Gimpo?

I'll have carry-on only, so no waiting for checked luggage. Thanks -
Check-in at GMP closes 20 minutes prior to departure. Don't worry, its enough time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.