Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Korea
Reload this Page >

Lounge suggestion ICN T2

Lounge suggestion ICN T2

Old Nov 19, 2019, 4:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
Lounge suggestion ICN T2

I’m flying out of ICN T2 on DL later this week. In D1 so will have access to the KE lounge. But also PP preferred so it looks like I can also get in to Lounge L, Matina, and SPC. Any suggestions? If the KE lounge is anything like the old T1 satellite, the only good things I recall were the view and that there were plenty of toilets. Matina has a 3 hour limit, but if I do a lounge tour that won’t matter.
thanks.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 10:46 pm

Might as well try both the KE lounge and the Matina lounge.
Both are comparable and quite similar actually.

Different food offerings but the size, layout and design are similar.
KE lounge has showers though.
Old Nov 20, 2019, 11:14 pm

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
If KE showers are full - do check out the Rest & Relax area free showers (show both BP to get free entry as transit, only 3,000W if originating passenger)

Matina, SPC, Lounge L, Matina Gold - Korea has caught on to the credit card lounge access 'game." Tons of people have PP here and these lounges get full. People say Matina has better food, though. But IMO as an American who loves Korean food, eats it daily and is "used to Asian style American food," I can't tell a difference. KE Lounge food isn't bad. It's just not Cathay Pacific Hong Kong lounge quality which is why people knock on it at ICN.

Ultimately, it depends on what time you're flying out.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.