Wiki Posts
Search

Transpo: ICN to Ibis Ambassador Myeongdong

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2019, 9:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX Gold
Transpo: ICN to Ibis Ambassador Myeongdong

What’s the best or easiest way to go to the mentioned hotel, not necessarily the fastest.
Old Jan 3, 2019, 9:31 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Check whether one of the airport bus routes stops at the hotel. These are generally luxury buses with wide seats, for instance in a 2-1 configuration.

For any hotel, best/easiest is usually to book a limo through the hotel concierge, but I don't know whether this property offers that service. There are some global limo companies or something like AmEx Plat card can book one for you. Otherwise, take a taxi from the airport if cost doesn't matter.
Old Jan 3, 2019, 7:53 pm

Programs: OZ D+ Lifetime
Airport limo bus is a very good way to get to/from the city. Airport Limo bus # 6015 says is goes to "Ibis Hotel Myeongdong". But in your situation, there are 2 Ibis hotels in Myeongdong. There is the Ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong and then there is also the Ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong.
Old Jan 3, 2019, 9:02 pm

Programs: DL PM 1MM
Originally Posted by nme7
Airport limo bus is a very good way to get to/from the city. Airport Limo bus # 6015 says is goes to "Ibis Hotel Myeongdong". But in your situation, there are 2 Ibis hotels in Myeongdong. There is the Ibis Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong and then there is also the Ibis Styles Ambassador Seoul Myeongdong.
Airport Limousine Bus route 6015

Apparently they meant "Ibis Ambassador Myongdong Hotel"...the map on this page clarifies which one they mean.
Old Jan 3, 2019, 11:14 pm
Original Poster

Thanks eveyone! Looks like I'll be taking Bus #6015 .
Old Jan 4, 2019, 2:32 am
Original Poster

By the way, how many minutes does it take from landing at ICN to getting on Bus 6015. The plane will land at 06:30AM, flying in business class with OZ.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 7:19 am

Programs: OZ D+ Lifetime
This can vary for many reasons. Plane taxing time, waiting for luggage, long line at immigration, etc. It is possible to be at the bus stop in about 10 minutes but its more likely about 20-30 minutes. There are some large planes that arrive early in the morning so you may run into a human wall at immigration. But what will happen if you get to the hotel by say 9am? Will they let you check in that early?
Old Jan 5, 2019, 2:38 am
Original Poster

Thanks. Just looking at how to plan my day after arriving at the hotel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.