Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Korea
Reload this Page >

Does ICN still have the LG robots? If so, any trick for finding them?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2018, 2:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC

Quite possibly the strangest question I've found myself asking here

Ms. LincolnJKC and I are visiting Tokyo to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. Currently we're taking the 'scenic' route home via ICN on Asiana, with about 5 hours on the ground in the airport.

My other half is a huge fan of all things robot-like and we had seen video of the cleaning/guide robots deployed in ICN around the Olympic games.

If the robots are still there and accessible, it's one reason to keep ICN in the itinerary (and she may not be too happy if I delete the stop). On the other hand if they're no longer there or if they aren't somewhere we'd likely be able to find them being transit passengers on Asiana, I don't think she'd miss the extra stop if I can find a more direct route home.
Old Jun 24, 2018, 9:10 pm

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
They're still there. Since you're transiting, you'll find them in the gate areas - typically they "rest" near the information counters/interactive displays for gate guide) etc.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 6:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
Originally Posted by mikesaidyes
They're still there. Since you're transiting, you'll find them in the gate areas - typically they "rest" near the information counters/interactive displays for gate guide) etc.
Awesome, thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.