Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Korea
Reload this Page >

Traveling to Korea with birth control pills

Old Feb 17, 18, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

I'm going to stay in South Korea for 6 months and I'm going to take my birth control for that period of time (2 boxes with 3 blisters each). I'm going to bring a medical declaration with me, so my question is: do I need to tell the customs (in person or through the Traveler Declaration Form) or can I simply walk through the door "nothing to declare"?

Thank you
Old Feb 17, 18, 3:09 pm

You will be fine walking through with nothing to declare.
Old Feb 23, 18, 9:17 am

Programs: UA, NW
Originally Posted by MUY323 View Post
I'm going to stay in South Korea for 6 months and I'm going to take my birth control for that period of time (2 boxes with 3 blisters each). I'm going to bring a medical declaration with me, so my question is: do I need to tell the customs (in person or through the Traveler Declaration Form) or can I simply walk through the door "nothing to declare"?

Thank you
Birth control pills are completely legal in South Korea, so there is no more problem going through Customs than you would have with aspirin.

You would run into trouble only if you tried to bring in something that is illegal or heavily controlled in South Korea. (That is true of any country.)
Old Mar 1, 18, 11:35 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by MUY323 View Post

Thank you
You'll be fine. They won't bat a lash at birth control pills.
Old Mar 28, 18, 6:32 pm

Programs: DL DM 1MM
It's for controlling your acne problem?

Search this Thread