Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ICN to Hyatt ICN to Seoul

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16, 2017, 5:37 pm
Original Poster

ICN to Hyatt ICN to Seoul

I have very limited time for this layover, but would love to head out to Seoul, even just to experience the city a bit. I arrived ICN around 4ish, with luggage. Should i take hotel shuttle to hyatt, check in, and take shuttle back to airport to take the train to city? My flight leaves next mornign and i don't want to stress about getting up early thats why hotel is in ICN
Or I wonder if i can leave my luggage at the airport to save some time?

If it's not too time consuming, i would rather drop luggage in hotel.

I also read that there is monorail from ICN to hotel? which is faster?
Thank you in advance!
Old Nov 22, 2017, 8:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by fayewolf
I have very limited time for this layover, but would love to head out to Seoul, even just to experience the city a bit. I arrived ICN around 4ish, with luggage. Should i take hotel shuttle to hyatt, check in, and take shuttle back to airport to take the train to city? My flight leaves next mornign and i don't want to stress about getting up early thats why hotel is in ICN
Or I wonder if i can leave my luggage at the airport to save some time?

If it's not too time consuming, i would rather drop luggage in hotel.

I also read that there is monorail from ICN to hotel? which is faster?
Thank you in advance!
I would just take the hotel shuttle, drop them with the front desk/bell men then take the shuttle back at the same time. They would charge you to store it at the airport. There's no monorail to the Grand Hyatt. Only their free shuttle bus.
Old Nov 22, 2017, 11:18 pm

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
If you don't want to stay in Seoul, the last all stop AREX train back to the airport is around 11:30 PM (changes depending weekday/Saturday/Sunday). Most buses TO the airport stop at like 8-9 PM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.