FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Korea (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/korea-714/)
-   -   Incheon Korea Airport Lounge Free Pass (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/korea/1854685-incheon-korea-airport-lounge-free-pass.html)

andyk81 Jul 17, 2017 11:02 pm

Incheon Korea Airport Lounge Free Pass

Hey everyone,

Just signed up with flyertalk. Mainly because I will be flying back home to Hawaii. I am a Asiana Airlines Gold Member and I had free Asiana Lounge passes given to me but I could not use it before the expiration date. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to get a free lounge pass for Incheon International Airport. OR ;) is anyone going to be at the Incheon Airport on July 22nd (Sat) who could bring me and my mother in as a guest? (is it only 1 guest per Pass?) please help me out on some tips or places that you can access the lounge.

Sincerely,

Andy

eeflyer Jul 18, 2017 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by andyk81 (Post 28573703)
Hey everyone,

Just signed up with flyertalk. Mainly because I will be flying back home to Hawaii. I am a Asiana Airlines Gold Member and I had free Asiana Lounge passes given to me but I could not use it before the expiration date. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to get a free lounge pass for Incheon International Airport. OR ;) is anyone going to be at the Incheon Airport on July 22nd (Sat) who could bring me and my mother in as a guest? (is it only 1 guest per Pass?) please help me out on some tips or places that you can access the lounge.

Sincerely,

Andy

Do you have any of the credit cards that provide a priority pass membership? There are quite a few PP lounges spread through both wings of ICN.

skchin Jul 18, 2017 10:47 pm

Only 1 adult guest.

nme7 Jul 19, 2017 1:32 am

Don't despair if you do not get access to the Asiana lounge. The Business Lounge is not all that great. It will probably be crowded during the evening hours before your flight to Hawaii (OZ232?). But if you really want lounge access, I do recall there was First Class lounge access available at $30 per person. I can't seem to find the details on this, but maybe another FT can comment on this.

Business Class lounge - I would avoid. The lounge itself is quite large but it is usually filled with passengers. Food selection is terrible.

First Class lounge - $30 to enter (I think), unless you qualify under Asiana's status program. Food is decent, if limited in selection. Usually much quieter inside here compared to Biz lounge.

Personally I would skip Asiana's lounge, eat a decent meal at the food court, then head to the 4th floor and find a comfortable reclining chair to relax before the flight.

corbomite Jul 19, 2017 6:39 am

Originally Posted by andyk81 (Post 28573703)
Hey everyone,

Sincerely,

Andy

It depends on the time of day, but during the evening and morning rush I wouldn't bother with the lounge unless you're looking for a stiff drink or a shower. The food is subpar even by US standards and it can get absolutely packed with people.

mikesaidyes Jul 20, 2017 9:42 am

If it's a shower you need, you can also use the free ones on the 4th floor rest and relax area. Just as nice as a lounge. Toiletries are free, too.