12 hours at ICN

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

12 hours at ICN

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2017, 3:19 pm
Original Poster

I think that poster meant to say that they would arrive 1h30 min before the flight, not at 1:30....

Anyway, a small update if anyone is interested. I booked a day room at Incheon Airport Hotel Queen which has a free shuttle from the airport. Depending on how we sleep on the overnight flight from BKK I think we'd like to check out that amusement park mentioned by muji. Also spend some time seeing the main sights of Seoul proper if possible, and then some downtime at the hotel room either at the end or beginning of our layover. Thankfully, our 2 year old daughter absolutely loves public transportation, be it plane, train, or bus; so getting around won't be a problem at all as long as she gets enough shut eye.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.