Wiki Posts
Search

Late flight departure at Incheon.

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2016, 6:18 am
Original Poster

Late flight departure at Incheon.

Hi!

My flight departures from Incheon airport at 00:40.
Do I find anything opened at that hour? I have my 2 year old with me. Are business lounge opened? Restaurants? Maybe duty free shops?
Also, I am wondering if I can get trough security with milk for my son? Cow milk. He still drinks it before sleep so I really need it in the plane.

Thanks.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 12:32 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
Incheon Airport is very quiet after 8 PM or so when the last of the flights leave for Southeast Asia. What airline are you flying?

In the main terminal (where Korean Air and Asiana are), there will be many more things open. The satellite terminal (every other airline) will be a ghost town. Do all of your shopping and eating in the main terminal. I wouldn't even go to the satellite terminal until just before boarding.

No liquids through transit security (except sealed duty free). You can find milk somewhere to buy in the main terminal. Like Dunkin Donuts or any coffee place should be open.
Old Sep 21, 2016, 3:27 am
Original Poster

I am flying Turkish Airlines, business class if that matters.
Regarding liquids, in March,at Cph airport we were allowed trough security with my sons milk. But now he is older and i don't know where to find informations regarding this.

But if I cand find something open after Security and they have milk, it's fine. But do they have for certain? This is my problem...
Old Sep 21, 2016, 5:52 am
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
Seoul airport web site states clearly that you are allowed to take infant formula through security:
Infant formulas, breast & powdered milk, juice, wet wipes, and other infant necessities in containers will be allowed. However, this exception only applies when the infant will be on the flight.
Also, women with infants are exempt from placing contents inside clear plastic bags. The contents will be inspected by the Customs officer and can be taken to the flight cabin.
https://www.airport.kr/mobile/en/contents/M_K_5910.jsp

Additionally most airlines will provide you with formula in-flight with 24 hour notice.
Shopping at ICN late at night is problematic, lots of shops were closed when I was there (maybe 8 pm so nowhere as late as your flight).
Old Sep 21, 2016, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Thank you.
I read that on the airport website but my son is not an infant anymore. I know that the infant period is until the 1-st birthday. He will be 2 years and 8 months old at the date of the flight.

I just hope they will be nice persons and let me take the milk .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.