Seoul Hotel Location

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seoul Hotel Location

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2014, 3:23 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy SE
Any recommendations for friendly and clean hostels? Young traveller here.
Old Sep 18, 2014, 8:57 am

This discount coupon is good for both ways. Just need to print enough to go around, one coupon per pax per way.
Originally Posted by Jcin
Originally Posted by jc777
You may take the airport bus 6015, refer to this for some info Bus 6015 from Incheon Airport to Myeongdong.

There is a 1000 won discount coupon here, . Print it and present before paying for the bus ticket.
jc777, tks for the discount coupon. It is great!
Will be going to korea end of sept with friend. This coupon is use for from airport to hotel or can also be use for hotel to airport?
Old Sep 21, 2014, 7:51 pm

Originally Posted by jc777
This discount coupon is good for both ways. Just need to print enough to go around, one coupon per pax per way.
Great! Thank you so much!
Old Sep 22, 2014, 9:38 am

No worries. There are many other coupon as well. You may refer to this URL http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/IngE..._se=ENG&md=enu
Originally Posted by Jcin
Great! Thank you so much!
Old Sep 23, 2014, 5:52 pm

Programs: UA, NW
Originally Posted by flipstah
Any recommendations for friendly and clean hostels? Young traveller here.
If you're by yourself, you might like Hotelette, which is across the bus plaza from Seoul Station. The rooms are all tiny singles, and you might not meet anyone except at breakfast, but it is run by two "mother hen" type women who don't speak much English but are friendly and helpful.

Can't help you on the party-type hostels, since I decided a couple of decades ago that they no longer fit my travel style.
Old Sep 24, 2014, 9:16 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy SE
Originally Posted by ksandness
If you're by yourself, you might like Hotelette, which is across the bus plaza from Seoul Station. The rooms are all tiny singles, and you might not meet anyone except at breakfast, but it is run by two "mother hen" type women who don't speak much English but are friendly and helpful.

Can't help you on the party-type hostels, since I decided a couple of decades ago that they no longer fit my travel style.
Not really looking for a party hostel because I'll be tired and full from all the delicious food there haha. Just a quaint hostel with fellow travellers that I could meet and chat.

I'll take a look at Hotelette. Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.