Wiki Posts
Search

Sunday Champagne Brunch in Korea

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2010, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Sunday Champagne Brunch in Korea

Has anyone been to a champagne brunch in Seoul? Not talking about the one glass of champagne brunch but the unlimited champagne brunch. Tried searching on FT but there seems to be no posts on it. Gave Google a try too but only saw Walker Hill's champagne brunch that costs $80.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 1:10 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Starwood Platinum & Hilton Diamond
I'd like to know is there a good Sunday Brunch options in Seoul? I've read about Weekend Brunch at Park Hyatt and Four Seasons, but are they similar to Sunday Champagne Brunches (or Dubai's Friday Brunches) are around the world?
Old Sep 3, 2018, 7:28 pm

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
The concept of a boozy brunch isn't really a thing at restaurants here. Yes, many places have brunch and cocktails, but it's not like a long affair with unlimited mimosas at restaurants.

You'd have to go to a hotel brunch and they're expensive. BUT that's where you'll get the unlimited champagne and food, but expect to pay around 100-150$ to include the booze, too.
Old Sep 11, 2018, 2:59 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
Because I just noticed this on Facebook. The popular Southside Parlor JUST started bottomless mimosa brunch. They’re actually very good. Proper craft cocktails and food. Excellent decor design etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.