100% Miles on KLM LCY AMS Bookings in V & N class

Old Mar 19, 2009, 8:54 am
formerly frankdjs
Original Poster

Programs: BA EC Gold
100% Miles on KLM LCY AMS Bookings in V & N class

All,

The last 3 weeks i have made 2 weekend trips from LCY to AMS booked with KLM code and ticket number, but operated by CityJet/VLM.

For some strange reason, all 4 flights, which were booked in either V or N class have credited as 100% (750 Miles per segment) plus my full platinum bonus.

I guess this is a current system error since the launch of the codeshare with VLM/Cityjet. Anyone else notice this??
Old Mar 19, 2009, 9:05 am

Well, I doubt there will be 100% miles for much longer, now that you have alerted KLM to this error...

(I am fairly certain they do monitor forums such as this one)
Old Mar 19, 2009, 9:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
Originally Posted by Aviatrix
Well, I doubt there will be 100% miles for much longer, now that you have alerted KLM to this error...

(I am fairly certain they do monitor forums such as this one)
I was thinking it might be some promotion that's not yet been announced.
Old Mar 23, 2009, 12:12 pm
Suspended

Location: Tucson, AZ, USA. UA 1K, reluctant but * best in class * DL FO/MM. Former BA jumpseat rider and scourge of Dilbertian management and apologists. As LX might - and do - say: "....an experienced frequent flyer of international airlines"
Originally Posted by frankdjs
Anyone else notice this??
No, in fact, I notice a very different scenario WRT LCY-AMS credits....despite a Y segment for LCY-AMS, coded KL, theoretically operated VG, but in fact operated by CityJet for AF that morning, I received no mileage on WP. I sent the email to TTU and received this response:

"Dear RTS, Thank you for your recent e-mail. VLM Air is not a WorldPerks partner, therefore, the code N and zero miles seen on your summary is correct." [NW WP CSR]

I know, I know... in fairness, we at WP have benefited hugely from KL system configurations in our favor over the years and this is a drop in the ocean compared with the restructuring of FB.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.