Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to reach Fue (Fuerteventura) from AMS?

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2007, 7:47 am
Original Poster

How to reach Fue (Fuerteventura) from AMS?

I will stay several weeks in Amsterdam and Paris during summer time. I intend to spend a week on Fuerteventura. I thought that Air Europa ( www.air-europa.com ) will fly to FUE from AMS but I couldn't find any flight from AMS or CDG. Is there another KL partner that flies to FUE?
Otherwise it looks like I will have to use Air Berlin and connect via a German airport. AB is not a bad choose (In fact it is a good carrier) but a rather inconvenient itinerary.
Old May 28, 2007, 7:58 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum for life
Hello Tim,

Try www.martinair.nl
Old May 28, 2007, 9:05 am

Programs: BA Bronze, GF, EK, WY
I don't think any FB or ST partners fly this route, but try Martinair. They have an AMS-FUE service twice a week over the summer.
Old May 28, 2007, 10:20 am
GVA

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, BA Silver, Aegean Gold, Aeroplan 25k, AA EXP
You are probably better to book two seperate tickets if you really want to get skyteam miles and take KLM to BCN/MAD then Air Europa to Fuerteventura.
Old May 28, 2007, 11:04 am
PJK

Programs: KL/AF FB Plat, Hilton Silver, La Quinta Gold
You can book a KLM codeshare from Madrid on Air Europa. (And thus earn MQM's on FB) Or check http://timetables.oag.com/FUE/ for more options.

(For other airports around the world, just change the 3-letter code)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.