Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue > KLM Flying Dutchman
Reload this Page >

"Unfortunately something went wrong during your check-in' OLCI Error

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2016, 9:05 pm
Original Poster

I am trying to check in. Everything goes fine until the last screen, where I get the following message:

Unfortunately something went wrong during your check-in. Please check in at a self-service machine or at the desk at the airport. We are sorry for the inconvenience! [003.009.001]

Is there any way to fix this, or I'm just stuck checking in at the airport?
Old Feb 27, 2016, 7:27 am

Programs: ❶❷ ใจ ± ♪♪♪ 7¾³ © ™
Originally Posted by BigFlyer
I am trying to check in. Everything goes fine until the last screen, where I get the following message:

Unfortunately something went wrong during your check-in. Please check in at a self-service machine or at the desk at the airport. We are sorry for the inconvenience! [003.009.001]

Is there any way to fix this, or I'm just stuck checking in at the airport?
I've always had a good and usually fast response using Twitter, maybe you could try asking there.
Old Feb 27, 2016, 7:42 am
Original Poster

Tried Twitter, response:

Hello, BigFlyer. We see that it's unfortunately not possible to check in online for your flight. We have to ask you to complete your check in at the airport tomorrow. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Originally Posted by Andy49
I've always had a good and usually fast response using Twitter, maybe you could try asking there.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 12:00 am

I just had the same problem but a slightly different error code

Unfortunately, it is not possible to check in for this connecting flight. Please check in for this flight at your transfer airport. [003.009.055]
Old Feb 29, 2016, 6:34 am

Programs: Delta PLT, IHG Ambassador Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, BWR Diamond
In my experience it could be due to visa issues or overbooking.
It would be best to arrive early to the airport in case of overbooking. Also, make sure to bring the credit card you used during the booking, sometimes this issue is because they want to verify your CC.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 9:55 am

I'm at the airport now and nothing changed, I still have the original seats for both flights. I was however refused entry to the AF/KLM lounge at BKK as a plat in business class and told 'you have your own lounge go there'. That's never happened before but that's another story.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 10:34 am

Programs: FB Silver, Hilton Diamond
Which airline are you flying then?
Old Feb 29, 2016, 2:08 pm

Programs: BA KL LH Hilton Marriott
Originally Posted by Andy49
I'm at the airport now and nothing changed, I still have the original seats for both flights. I was however refused entry to the AF/KLM lounge at BKK as a plat in business class and told 'you have your own lounge go there'. That's never happened before but that's another story.
Curious to know more ... If you are flying a Skyteam flight then you are entitled to use the lounge, whatever they say at the door. If however your flight is not Skyteam then the response from the agent would be correct.
Old Mar 1, 2016, 3:00 am

Sorry for the delay, I'm at AMS now. I was flying China Airlines from BKK to AMS as I do often and I have always used the AF/KLM lounge but last night she was adamant I was not able to enter. I pointed out the CI logo on the board with around 20 other logos but she wasn't having it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.