750 bonus miles (NL/BE/ES/AU)

Old Aug 2, 03, 2:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat/SPG Plat/HH Gold/LHW/SLH/SK Silver
750 bonus miles (NL/BE/ES/AU)

Just found this on the KL site:

Significant savings on your phone costs
The FD program welcomes telecom provider Vocalis 10747 as new partner, enabling members to save AND earn on phone calls. The telecom provider Vocalis 10747 recently joined the already impressive line of FD partners. Vocalis is specialized in establishing high-value speech, data and Internet connections offering services in European countries*.

By pre-selecting this carrier you are automatically ensured of competitive rates, excellent connections and free customer care services. In addition, you also earn 10 FD Miles for every Euro spent on phone calls. Register now at www.vocalis10747.nl and you’ll receive 750 bonus Miles.
* Services are currently available in the Netherlands and will be available in Austria, Belgium and Spain shortly.

------------------
KLM PE,HHonors Diamond,SPG Plat,PC Plat,SAS Silver
Old Aug 2, 03, 4:20 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Elena:
Just found this on the KL site:

Significant savings on your phone costs
The FD program welcomes telecom provider Vocalis 10747 as new partner, enabling members to save AND earn on phone calls. The telecom provider Vocalis 10747 recently joined the already impressive line of FD partners. Vocalis is specialized in establishing high-value speech, data and Internet connections offering services in European countries*.

By pre-selecting this carrier you are automatically ensured of competitive rates, excellent connections and free customer care services. In addition, you also earn 10 FD Miles for every Euro spent on phone calls. Register now at www.vocalis10747.nl and you’ll receive 750 bonus Miles.
* Services are currently available in the Netherlands and will be available in Austria, Belgium and Spain shortly.

</font>
If u are in Holland and u want cheap phone calls abroad (USA, Australia, UK, Germany, France all 0,006 GBP per min. for instance, yes less than a penny) use http://www.bel1649.nl

Won't get u miles but Vocalis is about 5 times as expensive...

BTW this is not an ad and I'm not making any money with it

Old Aug 3, 03, 6:20 am

Programs: KLM-FB Gold, PriorityClub Platinum Amb.
I also use http://www.bel1649.nl

But the Vocalis site does not mention a minimum period that you have to use their services. And anyway, you can always register and not use Vocalis by entering any other 16xx code (KPN Telecom = 1655). Or just cancel the CPS settings after registration via 0800-1273.
Old Aug 3, 03, 8:29 am

Indeed, I stand corrected. I thought you needed to select the preselect service for a set period. Fortunately you get 750 points just for registering and up to a 1000 for using the preselect service for a lil while

Old Aug 3, 03, 5:33 pm
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Avallon:
Indeed, I stand corrected. I thought you needed to select the preselect service for a set period. Fortunately you get 750 points just for registering and up to a 1000 for using the preselect service for a lil while

</font>
You want cheap, try these guys - amazingly cheap

http://www.telediscount.co.uk/index2.php

Old Feb 4, 04, 2:38 am

Anybody have recent experiences with Vocalis?
Do the miles post?
Is the connection stable and good?
Have rates gone down/up?
How is their service?
Old Feb 4, 04, 12:54 pm

No miles posted yet. Already some month ago...
Old Feb 4, 04, 1:42 pm

Programs: KLM-FB Gold, PriorityClub Platinum Amb.
I get my miles on a monthly basis, just like their bills. No problems over here.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: