2000 miles for "short" delays ; could this be improved ?

Old Oct 19, 06, 3:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying blue plat, Aerop,Accor, Priority Club
2000 miles for "short" delays ; could this be improved ?

Yesterday evening from ORD, KL O612 ORD/AMS was delayed of two hours because of trouble in the aircon system. Left the gate, stayed 20 mn not moving on the middle of access to runway, and then have to return gate for having the problem fixed. Missed connection to TLS. I'll arrive by 4:30 pm instead of 11:30, meaning practically that I'll have to lunch in AMS Schoengen area rather than in TLS upon arrival ; KLM should be punished for that

Currently in Schoegen lounge, is someone is around, can PM me...

The story is banal, my point is just this one : I receive the regular voucher of 2000 miles or 10 euros for meal, etc... I have a good set of them now in my briefcase ; I find the 2000 non status miles a little bit short. It seems now that even AF is doing better, see for example this thread :
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=613791[/URL]

Do you think we could try to lobby to improve this ; for me, 3 or 4000 status miles would be more accurate...
Old Oct 19, 06, 3:31 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pinkcity
I receive the regular voucher of 2000 miles or 10 euros for meal, etc... I have a good set of them now in my briefcase.
After having posted this, I treated the current stock ; I left three of them to the lounge dragon ; just mentioned her without any agressivity that I had left three others last month... She became paler and stammered vague apologies ; life has sometimes small pleasures

Though no being the original topic (don't want to upset OP ), I continue experiencing pretty different records for KL exactitude that the ones posted here or there. Am I really this unlucky ?
Old Oct 19, 06, 3:39 am
Original Poster

Sorry, I've posted this in a bad place ; could I respectfully ask a mod to move this thread in the KLM board. I'm sometimes still confused with the "demerging"... ... Let's say it's jetlag...

Search this Thread
Search Engine: