normal day / outstanding day in the north of Europe

Old Dec 8, 2005, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying blue plat, Aerop,Accor, Priority Club
normal day / outstanding day in the north of Europe

I have experienced today a nice travel experience ; I had to make three legs from AAR (Arhus, Dk) to TLS, through two legs on KLM (CPH/AMS, AMS/TLS). The first step was the most touchy : left AAR (by SAS) at 14:55, arriving at 15:30, needed to cross the airport to the transfer desk, take my boarding passes (KL enables internet check in in CPH, but not printing boarding pass... ), confirm the records of my luggage, and having my next flight (KLM) leaving at... 16:25...

Actually, the first SAS flight was perfectly on time ; I could cross the airport in 10', got my BP, got back to take my second leg with a relative comfort (10') ; in AMS, I had an hour ; the lounge dragons were in a good mood, and smiling ; aperitif tips were quite acceptable (regardless the good job done by the attendants filling bottles emptied by FF at an amazing speed at this time ... 6pm)...

My flight to TLS left perfectly on time ... and arrived 10' ahead schedule... ^ I was actually at the restaurant "la crie" at 9pm, which is quite unusual on this line which is a little my "subway"... My luggage was the second on the bend, with two connections of 55' and 90', respectively...

And ? Why am I taking the attention of the community to report a trip which would be the basics, how it should happen any time ? This is actually the question : when did you experience last time three legs of trip where all was perfectly under control ? For me, it was a while ago...

Planes arriving on time should be sometimes reported also...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.