Moscow --> AMS in Business: Anything more than a sandwich?

Old Apr 13, 05, 8:48 am
Original Poster

Moscow --> AMS in Business: Anything more than a sandwich?

Drinks aside, is the Business service just a sandwich, or is there a meal with any protein of reasonable size?
Old Apr 13, 05, 1:05 pm

Programs: KLM Flying Dutchman forever, bmi Diamond Club (is there a theme here?), LH, BA, EK, DL nobody
well, there's some sort of boxed lunch in Y, so C pax should have at least as much

oh, and you may want to check out this site:
http://www.airlinemeals.net/indexMeals.html
Old Apr 13, 05, 2:06 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold, Marriott/SPG Gold, Hilton Silver, lowly BA, A3
Meal service in Europe Select

Just flew AMS - GLA on a B737 in Europe Select. Even for the 1 hour flight, meal service was more than the snackbox offered in Economy.
It was a small Chicken and Schrimp appetiser, with a small salad. Warm breadrolls came along, and to finish a small chocolate mousse with cream. And full bar service ofcourse!

So I guess it should along those lines, but a bit more for your journey!

Happy flying!
Old Apr 13, 05, 6:14 pm
Suspended

Programs: ANA PLAT,CI GOLD,LH SEN,Hyatt Gold.
I wouldnt bank on it being anymore for a flight to Moscow. You are lucky to get a clean seat and a smile.
Old Apr 14, 05, 1:45 am
Original Poster

Sounds about on par with a US domestic flight of that duration. Thanks for the leads.
Old Apr 14, 05, 12:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: ANA PLAT,CI GOLD,LH SEN,Hyatt Gold.
I am now in the habit of breaking out my own sandwiches and mini thermos filled with chinese tea.
Old Apr 17, 05, 10:31 am

Programs: KLM Flying Blue Platinum for Life.. BA Gold , oh and some other shiny bits of plastic ...
wl I flew AMS -SVO last week , upgraded on a E class ticket to C class ! the meal was great and lots of cava aswell and did not cost may miles either only 10 000 I think so when I go back AMS I have done the same for the return !
Old Apr 17, 05, 10:59 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by psollitt
wl I flew AMS -SVO last week , upgraded on a E class ticket to C class ! the meal was great and lots of cava aswell and did not cost may miles either only 10 000 I think so when I go back AMS I have done the same for the return !
Brilliant. I am flying in on Aeroflot from CDG and back on KLM, so will get a chance to compare.
Old Apr 18, 05, 1:46 am

Programs: KLM Flying Dutchman forever, bmi Diamond Club (is there a theme here?), LH, BA, EK, DL nobody
Originally Posted by cerealmarketer
Brilliant. I am flying in on Aeroflot from CDG and back on KLM, so will get a chance to compare.
Oh, let us know how they compare, will you? I haven't flown SU intra-Europeans for years (even though I' based in Moscow) and I'm really curious as to how these flights are now

Last edited by apoivre; Apr 20, 05 at 5:46 pm Reason: typos

Search this Thread