Does KLM weigh carry on luggage?

Old Jun 15, 2024, 12:54 am
Original Poster

Does KLM weigh carry on luggage?

I actually have never flown KLM before so excuse my ignorance. Do they routinely weigh rolling carry on luggage for intra-euro flights?
Old Jun 15, 2024, 1:19 am
gkl

Programs: FB Ulti, QR-Gold (OWS), TK *Gold, Bonvoy Ambassadort Elite, GHA Titanium, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by Airportbeer
I actually have never flown KLM before so excuse my ignorance. Do they routinely weigh rolling carry on luggage for intra-euro flights?
no
Old Jun 15, 2024, 4:08 pm

Programs: FB, M&B, UA, AA
Concur. No. They may refuse hand luggage that is clearly beyound their 55 x 35 x 25 cm limit. I usually have one trolley complying with this (or if heavy packed, a bit thicker) and a small computer bag that includes laptop, mouse, charger, some papers/books, inflatable pillow and so on, that you are supposed to store under the seat in front of you (which I always do since I want to have that stuff directly available). The trolley usually is 10-12 kg. With the small bag for sure I am say 2-3 kg beyound their 12 kg limit. Never an issue. Since I am plat I can board early and usually can chose Economy Comfort for free and never had trouble to find space for the trolley in the overhead bin.

Last edited by atflyer; Jun 15, 2024 at 4:17 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.