FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   KLM Flying Dutchman (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/klm-flying-dutchman-493/)
-   -   KLM schedule updates/new /cancelled flights (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/klm-flying-dutchman/2069423-klm-schedule-updates-new-cancelled-flights.html)

splflyer Feb 20, 2022 5:23 am

KLM schedule updates/new /cancelled flights

A new thread

Service to DPS/BALI will be resumed from march 9 th onwards, currently only 2 flights a week are listed on day 2 and 5 from AMS

Goldorak Feb 20, 2022 5:34 am

Good news for KL returning to DPS.
DPS just received its 1st international flight for 2 years...:rolleyes: (from SIN/SQ). But if they want to attract people, they need to really get rid of their stupid and unjustified restrictions. They are now lighter than before but still some quarantine days. They eventually expect to lift restrictions in April. With Asian countries, during this pandemic, have learn to trust them when it happens and plan not getting cancelled a few days after.

An article, but in French
https://www.lechotouristique.com/art...es-de-deux-ans

splflyer Feb 22, 2022 10:27 am

Some major network changes will be in place from may 23rd onwards mostly in the Mid East
RUH and DMM will be combined again in a triangle flight on A 330

Service to AUH will resume , 3 x a week with extension to MCT A 330
All DXB flights will be non stop and mainly with the b 787-10

In Summer season SXM will be combined with POS
EZE will be combined with SCL again

BLR will be resumed 3 x a week
SLC and AUS will be offered as well 3 x a week in b 787

CAI/BGI/CUN/MIA/SJO/LIR will be discontinued for the summer season

Xandrios Feb 23, 2022 2:44 am

Originally Posted by splflyer (Post 34014803)
CAI/BGI/CUN/MIA/SJO/LIR will be discontinued for the summer season

That is ...surprising? Those are mostly holiday/leisure summer destinations I'd imagine?

splflyer Feb 23, 2022 1:02 pm

These destinations ( except CAI) are winter sun destinations. Fleet shortage is likely also an issue
Eg SLC and the likes are only offered in summer destinations while Mia has been offered so far only as winter sun schedule

splflyer Mar 7, 2022 10:08 am

KLM will resume flights to HGH/PVG and Japan KIX/NRT all offered as tail end via ICN/ Seoul from march 21 onwards.
Flights depart in early eve from AMS arriving next eve in the Far east

splflyer May 3, 2022 7:31 am

KLM will resume DOH, in nov, dec 22 for the worldcup. Flights will be outbound nonstop, return via dxb on b 772 3 x a week. AF will offer similar rotation from Paris with b 787 several times a week

splflyer Aug 4, 2022 12:01 pm

Finally something new; in winter from 3 rd december there will be a weekly
flight to Rovaniemi, Finland; home of santa claus... afternoon return flights on saturdays on b 737
www.luchtvaartnieuws.nl

johan rebel Aug 4, 2022 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by splflyer (Post 34486209)
Finally something new; in winter from 3 rd december there will be a weekly flight to Rovaniemi

Sounds like more of a HV destination to me.

Johan

irishguy28 Aug 4, 2022 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by johan rebel (Post 34486332)
Sounds like more of a HV destination to me.

Johan

AF apparently had a very successful Christmas season last year, flying families there to meet Santa Claus, so KLM want a taste this year too it seems

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/34467071-post202.html

BaryonNeodymium Aug 16, 2022 4:21 am

Are there yet any rumours for additional schedule changes (addition of flights) for the winter season / around christmas to southern europe? Especially the KLM flying schedules to AGP, CTA and ALC seem to be holding back compared to last year (e.g. ALC has daily flights on 1/6/7 compared to 1/5/6/7 last year). The VLC and BCN schedules seem to be already up to par. Although the schedule after christmas (i.e. after 10 januari seems to be even more cut back than last year)...

Any expectations or timeframes available?

johan rebel Aug 16, 2022 5:16 am

Originally Posted by irishguy28 (Post 34486396)
flying families there to meet Santa Claus,

Ever since early childhood I've believed that it was Santa who did the flying. Guess I'm pretty naive.

Johan

irishguy28 Aug 16, 2022 6:13 am

Originally Posted by johan rebel (Post 34518583)
Guess I'm pretty naive

You've got a lot of growing up still to do, by the sounds of it!

johan rebel Aug 16, 2022 10:48 am

Originally Posted by irishguy28 (Post 34518691)
You've got a lot of growing up still to do, by the sounds of it!

Yeah, and I'm running very late.

Johan

splflyer Sep 16, 2022 1:17 am

KLM will start its 4 th destination in Denmark, Aarhus, daily flight mostly with e 195-2 departing ams at 10h10 , a morning rotation.
KLM states high demand for flights to Denmark. I checked their website and it offers also up to 4 x a day BLL and 3 x a day Aalborg flights and up to 7 daily flights to CPH on weekdays

Air BALTIC, which can be booked as a codeshare flight with AF/KLM will operate 7 x weekly iso 2x weekly to Tampere, Finland.Flights are operated with A 220