Wiki Posts
Search

Schipol - flowers upon arrival

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2022, 3:39 am
Original Poster
Aman Contributor Badge

Schipol - flowers upon arrival

We will arrive at Schipol today and would like to buy flowers as a gift to the people we will meet. Are there any flower shops in the arrivals hall that are open these days? I am aware that it is way more expensive than a normal flower shop, but that is OK.
Old Jan 13, 2022, 4:01 am

There is a Tulip shop in the transit area (I know the one on the Schengen side) close to the C gates. I saw that open last week.
Musken likes this.
Old Jan 13, 2022, 8:48 am

Programs: FB PLATINUM IHG ACCOR
The flower shop at Schiphol plaza is open day time check www.aviflora.nl for details
Musken and MareLuce like this.
Old Jan 15, 2022, 2:21 pm
Original Poster
Aman Contributor Badge

Thanks for your answers. Unfortunately none of them were open when I arrived Friday a bit after 18;00 hours, but we were able to find flowers in a shopping mall close to Leiden. I guess this has changed now due to new covid restrictions.
Old Jan 17, 2022, 2:25 am

Programs: FB Ultimate | Hertz Platinum |
Originally Posted by Musken
Thanks for your answers. Unfortunately none of them were open when I arrived Friday a bit after 18;00 hours, but we were able to find flowers in a shopping mall close to Leiden. I guess this has changed now due to new covid restrictions.
And that was the reason why.... Non-essential shops are closed after 17.00

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.