KLM.com down

Old Jan 5, 2022, 12:27 pm

Originally Posted by AlexBelt
The KLM App doesn't work on my Android phone. Any idea if someone of you is having the same problem?
I have the same problem on Android since a couple of days (since Monday to be precise - it still worked on Sunday afternoon). The app opens and immediately crashes.

I tried deleting the app data and that revived it. However, once I logged back in, it immediately crashed again... Same with uninstalling and reinstalling
Old Jan 5, 2022, 4:18 pm

Programs: FB Ultimate, Accor Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond,Avis President, Hertz President Club
Originally Posted by Sasnes
I have the same problem on Android since a couple of days (since Monday to be precise - it still worked on Sunday afternoon). The app opens and immediately crashes.

I tried deleting the app data and that revived it. However, once I logged back in, it immediately crashed again... Same with uninstalling and reinstalling
Exactly the same that happens to me
Old Jan 12, 2022, 3:51 am

In case some of you still have the problem with the Android app crashing: KLM told me they have solved the issue and the app should now work again after you uninstall and reinstall it. (That worked for me.)

Last edited by Sasnes; Jan 12, 2022 at 3:52 am Reason: Clarified: Android
Old Jan 17, 2022, 7:32 pm

KLM.COM - Logins Not Working

Seems like the KLM.com website (US at least) just can't seem to stay functional. Been 24hrs, unable to login via email alias or Flying Blue #. In fact, if I try Forgot Password, it doesn't recognize either my email alias or FB #. Curiously, no issues with the mobile app, at least with logging in.

Am I missing something, or are others having this issue?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.