Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue > KLM Flying Dutchman
Reload this Page >

Which J cabins have a bassinet built into the seat like the 789?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2020, 10:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold

Have been trying to determine which long haul KLM aircraft offer bassinets in J. Just looking at KLM’s lovely virtual tours, I see the 787-10+ 773/772 have bassinet hooks in row 1 middle. And then I discovered the 789 actually has them built into the row 1 middle seats (cool!). Any other KLM aircraft have that?

Old Sep 29, 2020, 12:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
You will find the same in AF B777 and B787, but for KL I think this is unique to the B787.
Old Sep 30, 2020, 9:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Goldorak
You will find the same in AF B777 and B787, but for KL I think this is unique to the B787.
Got it, thanks!
Old Oct 1, 2020, 12:22 am
Suspended

Great for closing the lid when the little one starts to annoy the rest of the fare paying cabin.
Didymis, Carel1, stefan_ and 2 others like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.