Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any Business class lounge operating in Schiphol?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2020, 3:16 pm
Original Poster

Any Business class lounge operating in Schiphol?

Hi, I'm flying KLM business next week and transiting in Schiphol. There is a 7 hour wait between flights.

As a newbie to KLM, are there any lounges operating in Schiphol now during Covid times that are open to Business class passengers? Are there any food/drinks available? And, any sleeping areas in the lounge?

Thanks.
Old Jun 4, 2020, 3:38 pm

Programs: Marriott titanium, KL/AF FB Ulti
Originally Posted by LifeontheBeach
Hi, I'm flying KLM business next week and transiting in Schiphol. There is a 7 hour wait between flights.

As a newbie to KLM, are there any lounges operating in Schiphol now during Covid times that are open to Business class passengers? Are there any food/drinks available? And, any sleeping areas in the lounge?

Thanks.
AMS Lounge under COVID-19

Otherwise, given your nickname, you can take a nap at any of the nearby beaches: 25 mins by cab.
Old Jun 4, 2020, 4:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by LifeontheBeach
As a newbie to KLM
But obviously not to FT. Arjen05 has now done the hard work for you, but may I respectfully suggest that next time you try a search before starting a thread on a topic that's already comprehensively covered in an existing one.

Oh, and don't forget to bring you own food, both for on board and in the lounge.

Johan
Old Jun 5, 2020, 2:23 am
Original Poster

Talking

Originally Posted by arjen05
AMS Lounge under COVID-19

Otherwise, given your nickname, you can take a nap at any of the nearby beaches: 25 mins by cab.

:-)) Next time, after this Covid thing goes away, I will!
Old Jun 5, 2020, 11:40 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by johan rebel
But obviously not to FT. Arjen05 has now done the hard work for you, but may I respectfully suggest that next time you try a search before starting a thread on a topic that's already comprehensively covered in an existing one.

Oh, and don't forget to bring you own food, both for on board and in the lounge.

Johan
Thats why god invented Albert Heijn plus you can take all your drinks and bottles through security.
Old Jun 5, 2020, 11:46 am

Originally Posted by bradders239
Thats why god invented Albert Heijn plus you can take all your drinks and bottles through security.
Only if your connecting flight is for a non-Schengen destination..
Old Jun 8, 2020, 7:46 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by arjen05
Only if your connecting flight is for a non-Schengen destination..
It is not inside the terminal after security it is outside in the public area so whether your connecting or not you still have to go outside.
Old Jun 8, 2020, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by bradders239
It is not inside the terminal after security it is outside in the public area so whether your connecting or not you still have to go outside.
I'm not talking about going outside, but about your suggestion to go back inside with your bottles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.