Blue Restaurant - BlueBiz Promo - Dine for 30 Credits

Old Feb 14, 20, 1:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Blue Restaurant - BlueBiz Promo - Dine for 30 Credits

Surprise yourself
or your colleague

You and your colleagues can now enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner for only 30 blue credits in Blue restaurant at the KLM Crown Lounge at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. Just simply make your reservation by filling in the form below. The reservation must be made at least two working days before departure. The offer is valid until 31 May 2020.

Please note that this form is only available in English.

About the menu

The two-course chef's menu also includes an appetizer and two drinks. The dishes will be selected by the chef, please let us know via the comments field if you have any allergies or dietary preferences. Depending on the arrival time breakfast, lunch or dinner will be served. You'll need at least 45 minutes to consume the menu. Please keep in mind that you will need time to walk to the gate and report for your flight on time.

Blue restaurant

"Blue” restaurant and bar features the best The Netherlands has to offer in taste and hospitality, suited for everyone and guarded by KLM’s highest standards. You'll find “Blue” (located between the E and F piers at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol) on the second floor of KLM’s Non-Schengen Crown Lounge in the Sky Area. The restaurant opens daily from 7:00 AM to 22:00 PM. Get an impression of "Blue", watch the video here.

Conditions

Passengers will need to have a KLM flight (or KLM codeshared flight) that departs from the non-Schengen area to make use of this offer. Lounge access is not included, only access to the restaurant. It is possible to also buy lounge access with blue credits, please find the process here. After filling in the form we will check the bluebiz balance and deduct the blue credits and send a confirmation email to you. With this confirmation email, you can access Blue restaurant.
Old Feb 14, 20, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
seems like a desperate attempt to bring some customers in Blue. I have no idea what kind of value represents 30 bluebiz credits. Can someone give us a rough idea.
SkyteamEP, Thysk and HalconBCN like this.
Old Feb 14, 20, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
seems like a desperate attempt to bring some customers in Blue. I have no idea what kind of value represents 30 bluebiz credits. Can someone give us a rough idea.
UK members, 30 credits = 30 GBP

​​​​​I imagine for NL members 30 credits = 30 EUR
Old Feb 14, 20, 3:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by The doomed View Post
UK members, 30 credits = 30 GBP

​​​​​I imagine for NL members 30 credits = 30 EUR
Thanks. Really desperate then
NickB, SkyteamEP, Thysk and 1 others like this.
Old Feb 15, 20, 4:19 am

Programs: AFKL Gold, A3 Gold
On the other hand a scheme like this can also be a positive thing against food waste. The menu has plenty of dishes that feature ingredients with a very limited shelve life. I'm sure that they will have to toss plenty of produce daily, as they need to keep fresh stock for any order at any time.

Having a certain number of pax come in to whom the chef can basically serve whatever is left over has advantages for both: Lower price for the customer, and if executed properly, almost zero costs for the restaurant.
Old Feb 15, 20, 6:02 am

Programs: FB plat for life
And actually those menu's normally are €30 so they throw in an appetizer and 2 drinks - and still pay €30 but you don't get to choose what they serve you....

Not bad for the restaurant I think
Old Feb 15, 20, 6:04 am

Originally Posted by pjhartog View Post
And actually those menu's normally are €30 so they throw in an appetizer and 2 drinks - and still pay €30 but you don't get to choose what they serve you....

Not bad for the restaurant I think
They way I read it, it's 30 blue-biz credits for 2 persons, but of course I could be wrong.
Old Feb 15, 20, 6:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Platinum: KL Gold: A3 Silver: AZ, BA
Originally Posted by Ditto View Post
They way I read it, it's 30 blue-biz credits for 2 persons, but of course I could be wrong.
I don't think they're being that generous!

The headline says "Surprise yourself or your colleague", and the next line then refers to "You and your colleagues" - so the only logical explanation is that it is 30 per person!
Old Feb 15, 20, 6:35 am

Programs: Flying Blue (LTPE) All (Gold)
Originally Posted by Goldorak View Post
30 BC=30€
but, with the last earning scheme, you have to spend 1000€ to get 30BC (3%)
Old Feb 15, 20, 8:34 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, United Platinum Premier, AF/KLM Platinum
Can you supply the direct link? I got almost the same offer, however mine stated 35€.
Old Feb 15, 20, 9:29 am

Programs: AA PLT
Originally Posted by Thysk View Post
Can you supply the direct link? I got almost the same offer, however mine stated 35€.
35 blue credits is the correct amount for you.

The 30 above was for a UK member, so it’s 30GBP.

Similarly, my offer was 70 blue credits (and my currency is worth about half a euro).
Thysk likes this.

Last edited by Djokison; Feb 16, 20 at 12:33 am
Old Feb 15, 20, 9:51 am

Originally Posted by Ditto View Post
Offer for one only:Uw collega (of uzelf) krijgt een heerlijk ontbijtje, lunch of diner bij Blue, dat is betaald met blue credits.
Old Feb 15, 20, 11:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

"You'll need at least 45 minutes to consume the menu".

If it takes that long, it must be a laminated menu.

Johan
Old Feb 16, 20, 2:25 pm

Programs: AFKL Gold, A3 Gold
Are you saying you'll consume a paper version in less time?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: