Wiki Posts
Search

Seat selection on DL-operated flight

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2020, 7:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold, ST - E+
Seat selection on DL-operated flight

I've searched for a similar thread but could find none (I might just be terrible using the search function though)...

I've a roundtrip between europe and Toronto later this year, all flights KL-coded. Some connections to maximize xp earnings as I've still managed to get to both destinations on the same day and just a few hours later. One of the flights will be operated by DL (actually it will be Endeavor) JFK->YYZ and I'm unable to select my seat. When I open my booking on Delta website and try to select my seat it shows a view-only seat map. Is there anyway to do it without having to make a phone call?
Old Jan 13, 2020, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

See this thread.

Call them.

I tried Delta first. That didn't work, but the FB Plat line did change my seat as requested.

Nobody could tell me why I got a view-only map on three segments, but could pick a seat on the fourth.

Johan
Thysk and miles_collector like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.