KLM checkin kiosk at CDG

Old Oct 27, 2019, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: M&M FTL, TK*EPL, A3*G, HH Diamond
KLM checkin kiosk at CDG

Hey guys, I'm wondering if KLM shares checkin kiosks with Air France on Paris Charles De Gaulle airport? I'm flying with KL soon, starting in CDG. I was hoping to get to the lounge as early as possible, but I need to check in two suitcases. It's my first time with KL/AF so I have no idea what are the rules there. Do I need to wait 2 hours before scheduled departure time? I'm flying out from T2F which seems to be exclusively Flying Blue terminal, right?

Thanks!
Old Oct 27, 2019, 6:10 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
T2F is not only AFKL, some more SkyTeam partners use it as well. AF staff should be able to check you in; in any case there are many KL flights throughout the day as well, so there should be a KL counter open in the worst case.
Old Oct 31, 2019, 5:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M FTL, TK*EPL, A3*G, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
T2F is not only AFKL, some more SkyTeam partners use it as well. AF staff should be able to check you in; in any case there are many KL flights throughout the day as well, so there should be a KL counter open in the worst case.
Happy to report you we used SkyPriority kiosks around 4 hours before scheduled departure time and there were no issues, even though there were only AirFrance and SkyPriority signs, the agent was able to check us in without any problems.

Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.