Wiki Posts
Search

Such Flex. Very Advantage. Wow!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2019, 11:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Eurobonus Silver, ALL Gold
Such Flex. Very Advantage. Wow!

Spotted today on the KL website. Spot the difference between the standard and flex fare!

Solution:
Spoiler

Last edited by Maestro Ramen; Sep 24, 2019 at 11:03 am Reason: Adding spoiler tag
Old Sep 24, 2019, 11:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Why not upgrade to Business Class?

At only L2,100, you'd be crazy not to!
Old Sep 24, 2019, 12:42 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Plat, Accor Gold
You may end up paying much less fare-difference in case of any change.

I love the old DL system that allows us to choose which fare category we book into though...
Old Sep 24, 2019, 2:25 pm

Programs: FB plat for life
seems a glitch - b/c normally there IS quite a difference - not always useful but still
Old Sep 26, 2019, 4:31 am

Programs: FB Plat, ALL Silver, HH Silver
Originally Posted by Maestro Ramen
Spotted today on the KL website. Spot the difference between the standard and flex fare!

Solution:

174 FB miles, apparently worth £0.72 each. Or more likely, someone made a typo on the website text!
This is weird and it must be a system glitch? I performed a MAN-HKG dummy booking and Flex gave the option of cancellation for a fee of £150 plus choice of seat:

HOWEVER, I also performed another North American dummy booking of MAN-YYZ, and it seems that produces the same result for your (round trip?) to LAX.

Weird, it kind of implies that this is intended and you cannot cancel your trips between NA and Europe with a flex ticket? I do still think this is a glitch though.
Maestro Ramen likes this.

Last edited by Lawrious; Sep 26, 2019 at 4:32 am Reason: Added extra information.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.