Community
Wiki Posts
Search

KLM 100 years 2019 11 07

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2019, 11:44 pm

Programs: FB Plat, ALL Silver, HH Silver
Originally Posted by Boturham
Can you leave the holder on your passport when using the selfservice immigration stations at AMS?
I am going to guess you probably can't? I will try it on Friday and let you know.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 12:54 am

All the articles seems to be in stock again!
Lawrious likes this.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 4:48 am

Programs: FB Gold (E+),TK Elite(*A Gold)
Originally Posted by EvD86
All the articles seems to be in stock again!
Anybody knows why items are only available for shipment and not delivery onboard? Maybe separate stock management?
Do you know it will be possible to get such delivery on-board later on the year?
Shipments fee are not cheap at all!
Old Jul 15, 2019, 5:17 am

Programs: FB Platinum
All regular items are listed as available to deliver onboard so I would say it is indeed an issue of separate stock.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 12:54 pm

Programs: FB Plat, BA Bronze, Hotels.com
Booked a KL transfer through AMS on 7th October. Hoping for a bit of birthday cake rather than Dutch pear cake at least!
Old Jul 15, 2019, 2:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue
Originally Posted by The doomed
Booked a KL transfer through AMS on 7th October. Hoping for a bit of birthday cake rather than Dutch pear cake at least!
hope for you in C!
The doomed likes this.
Old Aug 8, 2019, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Booked for 7 oct 2019 in WBC to UIO. Looking forward to the 100 year celebrations on board... or should I bring presents for the crew. (how many in a 777/2)
Old Aug 8, 2019, 2:33 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
I just bring some chocolates.
Old Aug 9, 2019, 4:30 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by caliform
I just bring some chocolates.
Was thinking of confetti too!
KL895 and Xizm like this.
Old Oct 5, 2019, 1:41 pm

Programs: FB Plat, BA Bronze, Hotels.com
So for the 100,000 or so of us who are flying KLM on Monday, do we take a birthday card and present with us or should we expect birthday cake and a sing song onboard?
Fabo.sk likes this.
Old Oct 5, 2019, 3:06 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
I moved my flight, sadly, for business reasons. I do doubt it'll be a particularly unique day to fly, but let me know what happens!
Old Oct 8, 2019, 9:51 am

Programs: Delta GM; FB Plat; HHonors Diamond; Hertz PC; National EE
All was pretty much uneventful. Nothing out of the ordinary at the Skypriority checkin area. A single piece of birthday cake in the lounge but no decorations. I missed out on J on this flight (booked mixed fare V/Z instead of O/O because it wasn't clear that I would get Skymiles and qualification miles for revenue O when I booked this. Delta didn't recognize O on KL as earning until august this year and bought this ticket in may).

The one memorable thing, my flight did have Rien Moerland on board:

Had a little chat with him on the flight. Nice guy, just took it a bit further than just collecting a few huisjes.. I guess that is what we could all become without a female presence in our life ;-)
Old Oct 8, 2019, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by roelb
Had a little chat with him on the flight. Nice guy, just took it a bit further than just collecting a few huisjes.. I guess that is what we could all become without a female presence in our life ;-)
So you were on the flight to Curaçao on Monday, then!
Old Oct 8, 2019, 11:09 am
Original Poster

I was on the PTY flight. Nothing special on the flight, huisje 100 was given and then the captain gave a little speech. We had a water salut in PTY which was cool. Had a passenger next to me who I think flew specially in J expecting a limited / special / huisje. He even complained about it.

In the arrival hall there were some balloons and the 100 years logo. Missed out on the special recycled huisje? Was that a Y gift?
Old Oct 8, 2019, 12:01 pm

I got it on an intra-european flight while in Z. It was announced and distributed to the whole plane.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.