Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue > KLM Flying Dutchman
Reload this Page >

Seat Assignment Doesn't match Air France and Delta Websites/Apps

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 12, 2019, 1:18 pm
Original Poster

Hello,

I booked a flight on points via Flying Blue/KLM/Air France, the actual flight is a Delta flight with a Delta Flight #. The issue i'm having is the seat assignments do not match on the Air France vs the Delta Websites or respective phone applications.
I've called Delta and Air France and both of them are (of course) stating that there seat assignment is correct. Should I be worried about this, attempt more phone calls, etc?

Thanks for the help, and apologies if this should be in a different Forum
Old May 12, 2019, 4:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
No need to post in several forums.
johan rebel and tgv2 like this.
Old May 12, 2019, 7:40 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Goldorak
No need to post in several forums.
thanks for adding to the discussion...
Old May 13, 2019, 5:25 pm

Programs: AA Pl, KL Platinum for Life
If you go to the Delta website and see the seat assignment that should be the seat they have assigned you to since the flight is operated by Delta.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.