DEL-EXE

Old Mar 6, 19, 3:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue, Amex Plat, Nectar, One World Sapphire, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Plat,
DEL-EXE

Looking at DEL- EXE next month, it seems that these flights are pretty much always late by a good 3 plus hours which means Iíd miss my connection. I could go via CDG but again flight stats show fights are also delayed although there is an evening flight to EXE.

Other option is just head to LHR where I know if Iím delayed thereís plenty of trains just a pain in the neck and takes forever (it seems!)

Will be flying J class and would have liked to have tried KLM 787 but with the heavy delays Iím reluctant. Any other good ideas?

Old Mar 6, 19, 3:56 am
Ambassador: Emirates

Programs: Skywards Gold
Where's EXE?
Old Mar 6, 19, 4:01 am

Programs: British Airways Gold
Flights out of Delhi are currently experiencing delays due to the closure of Pakistani airspace, meaning they have to fly longer to the south. In a month's time it is likely that this will not be the case and the flights will operate on time.

The only way to be sure is to avoid a connection altogether and fly nonstop to LHR and get the train
Old Mar 6, 19, 4:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue, Amex Plat, Nectar, One World Sapphire, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Marriott Plat,
Originally Posted by skywardhunter View Post
Where's EXE?
Exeter

Old Mar 6, 19, 4:05 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ajeleonard View Post
Flights out of Delhi are currently experiencing delays due to the closure of Pakistani airspace, meaning they have to fly longer to the south. In a month's time it is likely that this will not be the case and the flights will operate on time.

The only way to be sure is to avoid a connection altogether and fly nonstop to LHR and get the train
Ah yes that makes sense, Iím not flying until April 9th so Iíll keep my eye on stats and if they improve Iíll chance my arm! Thank you
Old Mar 6, 19, 4:06 am
Ambassador: Emirates

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by Whirly_Bird View Post

Exeter

EXT

Presume you mean DEL-AMS is delayed, no direct flight to EXT
Old Mar 6, 19, 4:11 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by skywardhunter View Post
EXT

Presume you mean DEL-AMS is delayed, no direct flight to EXT
My apologies, indeed via AMS sorry if that wasnít clear.

Search this Thread