Wiki Posts
Search

Hand baggage regulations with Transavia [KL ticketed]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2019, 3:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue
Question Hand baggage regulations with Transavia [KL ticketed]

I have booked flights with KLM, but the second leg is with Transavia, whose hand luggage restrictions are stricter than KLM's - you cannot take so much. Since the flights were booked with KLM, can I take the amount of hand luggage they allow on to the Transavia flight or not? Thanks. R.
Old Feb 18, 2019, 7:35 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Welcome to Flyertalk @rpoultney.

Please follow the thread as we relocate your query to the KL forum (as they were the booking agent, and have some very informative members).

~beckoa, co-moderator Information Desk
Old Feb 19, 2019, 6:51 am

Programs: FB Plat, SQ*G, OW Emerald, Hertz PC
KLM rules apply. These are also visible in your booking. You might bring a print/screenshot ready upon check-in and/or boarding gate. Just in case of any discussion with (3rd party) ground staff, show them your conditions of carriage.

In case of issues or them ordering you to check-in something/let you pay something etc. etc., take photos, keep receipts and remember the story so you can file a case to KLM CS after your trip is completed and get yourself reimbursed.

Happy travels
Old Feb 19, 2019, 8:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue
Thanks very much.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.