Wiki Posts
Search

KLM Lounge Brussels

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2018, 4:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EuroBonus, FlyingBlue Gold
KLM Lounge Brussels

According to the SkyTeam website and KLM website there is no longer a lounge for KLM in Brussels? Is this really the case? I am going in a week and I want to know if I should add another hour to hang out in the lounge, as I usually enjoy that.

Thanks!
Old Dec 13, 2018, 10:34 pm

Yes there is a skyteam lounge there. It is after the B Concourse. (behind passport control) I was traveling through the A Concourse, so I can't tell how nice it is though. The Brussels airport is amazing tho
Old Dec 13, 2018, 11:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Nanoman
Yes there is a skyteam lounge there. It is after the B Concourse. (behind passport control) I was traveling through the A Concourse, so I can't tell how nice it is though. The Brussels airport is amazing tho
There is no Skyteam lounge in BRU. AF is using the Diamond lounge. I suppose KL uses the same.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 12:23 am

Programs: FB Club 2000, M&M Hon
Old Dec 14, 2018, 12:48 am

All KLM flights depart from A (Schengen) so the B lounge (non-Schengen) would be of no use to you.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 1:45 am

Programs: FB Ultimate - BA EC - LH M&M - Accor All Gold
Actually I used the Diamond loung in A Concourse (Schengen) in last September on a KL flight.
I just had to show my FB Gold card.
Unless rules have changed you should be able to go there.
Please let us know if you try it !
Old Dec 14, 2018, 4:51 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Looks like KLM just takes the same info as is on SkyTeam website, which includes two lounges in B. SkyTeam also mentiones which airlines use which lounge, which is MEA for The Suite and Aeroflot and Delta for Diamond.

Air France site just says Diamond, no mention of concourse, with that I assume they mean A. I would hazard a guess that it would be possible to enter it also on KLM flight with ST E+ status.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 4:53 am

There are signs posted per lounge. Just go to the general lounge area and follow the signs for KLM. There is a central desk right after the escalator but I'm not sure if this is still manned. If it is they will check for eligibility and direct you to the appropriate lounge.
Old Dec 14, 2018, 5:10 am

Originally Posted by Fabo.sk
Looks like KLM just takes the same info as is on SkyTeam website, which includes two lounges in B. SkyTeam also mentiones which airlines use which lounge, which is MEA for The Suite and Aeroflot and Delta for Diamond.

Air France site just says Diamond, no mention of concourse, with that I assume they mean A. I would hazard a guess that it would be possible to enter it also on KLM flight with ST E+ status.
That is correct i.e. that's the Diamond lounge in pier A, it is also used by Alitalia and a number of other airlines (including, as per above, KLM). Incidentally, there's also a Diamond Lounge in the other pier.

G
irishguy28 and Squerez like this.
Old Dec 23, 2018, 8:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: EuroBonus, FlyingBlue Gold
No issues entering Diamond Lounge in the A concourse. Enjoying some gin and tonic right now!
Old Feb 20, 2020, 5:51 am

Lounge Access In Bru Connecting to KL from DL in J

In a couple of months my wife and I will be traveling to BRU from ATL in Delta One, where we will be connecting to KLM, which will take us to BUD through AMS in Business.

Our scheduled layover in BRU is just over five hours, so I would like to know which lounge we might be entitled to access.
Old Feb 20, 2020, 12:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by SCEflyer
Our scheduled layover in BRU is just over five hours, so I would like to know which lounge we might be entitled to access.
it's an airport lounge called Diamond lounge, as already said in previous posts.
glennhaak likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.